Monday, March 23, 2015

All About the 4 of Us



Hello everyone! I just want to thank you all for stopping by my new blog.

I am a brand new mom/stay-at-home mom! And because I love to interact with people, I’ve decided to write a blog to people all kinds of folks. So please feel free to contact me in any form; Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, email, or comments!
So for this post I’m going to tell you all about my little family! And I would love to hear about yours!

1. Me!
   
My name is Sarah and I am almost 27 years young. I say young because I am really still a kid at heart. Back in November of 2014 I had my first baby. (Labor and delivery story coming later) He is my greatest accomplishment.
       
Mama and baby L
I have a bachelor’s degree in History (1500 European specialty)/Art History with a minor in History of Religion. Which means I have a special kind of love for King Henry VIII. (The boy thinks I’m crazy) I graduated in 2011 from Chatham University. There’s a love/hate relationship with my alma mater right now. Since the beginning, they were an all-women’s college. Then in May of last year they decided that they were going co-ed. Giving alumna 3 months’ notice that it was happening. But anyway….I absolutely loved my college experience.
                             
Chatham University's Original Emblem
So as to not make my very first post-super long, I am going to move on to the next person in my little family! I’m sure you’ll learn more about me as the weeks progress but if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments!

1. The Man!

T* is the main man in my life. We have been together for going on 4 years. We actually have known each other since the fourth grade. We both went through multiple boyfriends/girlfriends and life events but managed to still end up together when I came home from college.

T is a welder by trade but also enjoys working on cars and wood work. Basically he’s a jack-of-all-trades. He works on all our vehicles (and we have 4 of them) and he also painted, trimmed, and laid the floor in our house. He’s also a wonderful father and I can’t wait to see him interact with the baby when he’s a toddler!

3. The Baby!

On November 24, 2014, L decided to make his appearance one day early. I had him at 4:29pm after 13.5 hours of labor. He is the most amazing gift ever. He is only 4 months old but I couldn't imagine ever not having him.
My Cuddly Bear
I plan on writing about L quite often so I will just tell you a few of his loves right now.

  • MICKEY MOUSE CLUB HOUSE!
  • His mommy
  • His daddy
  • Aunt M
  • Grammas
  • Blue bear
  • Music

4. The Dog!

Evey is a miniature pincher mix and a pain in the butt. But I love her to the moon and back! She came to her forever home the day before Thanksgiving 2.5 years ago. She is a complete mama’s girl but loves her dad too. She has a pit bull boyfriend next door and loves her squeaky toys!


I can’t wait to share more with you all! If you have a new mommy blog, a comment on this post, suggestions, questions, anything at all, just let me know! Hope to hear from some of you soon!


*I will be using single letters for names except for mine to protect their identity

No comments:

Post a Comment