Wednesday, March 25, 2015

That 21 Day Fix Thing

So four months ago yesterday, I had this wonderful baby boy. And six weeks after that I got the all clear to exercise again. Well like a lot of first time moms, working out is pretty far from your mind when you’re taking care of a newborn.

Well a few weeks ago, T’s mom bought me 21 Day Fix as a very early birthday present. (My birthday isn’t until May) Well I finally opened it and I can’t wait to try it!




I am going to do this work out journey with everyone that reads this! It’ll keep me accountable and if you have the program at home then you can do it along with me!

First things first, you need to measure your chest, waist, hips, right arm, left arm, right thigh, and left thigh.

CHEST= 39"
WAIST= 37"
HIPS= 45"
RIGHT ARM= 14.5"
LEFT ARM= 14"
RIGHT THIGH= 27"
LEFT THIGH= 25"
TOTAL= 201.5"
WEIGHT= 182 lbs

Next take a picture of your side profile, front profile, and a twisted profile. You can submit these before and after pictures and get a free t-shirt!




The 21 Day Fix kit comes with the exercise dvds, a getting started pamphlet, a 3 Day Quick Fix pamphlet, the colored containers for your food, the eating plan booklet, and a Shakeology cup.


For the amount of colored containers you eat, you need to figure out your calories. Mine comes down to 4 green, 3 purple, 4 red, 3 yellow, 1 blue, and 1 orange. But since I am breastfeeding I need an extra 300-500 calories a day so I add an extra green, red and yellow.


The eating plan booklet shows you what food fits into which containers. Green=vegetables, purple=fruits, red=protein, yellow=starches, blue=fats/cheese, and orange=dressings.

There is also a pre-made workout plan for you. So really, everything is all done for you. So find a Beachbody coach, get your own 21 Day Fix and do this thing with me!

Go check out my Pinterest board filled with 21 Day Fix meal ideas and organization tips!


^all pictures are courtesy of Google search except the ones of me

No comments:

Post a Comment